The Unsilenced Advocacy Team
How to Apply
- Go to https://www.healthcare.gov/get-coverage/
- Step 1 – Choose your state (Will redirect you to your state’s Marketplace).
- Step 2 – Choose individual and follow the prompts to create an account.
- For additional help, call 1-800-318-2596
Community healthcare clinics, dental clinics, reproductive health services, etc.
- Medicaid is a public health insurance available for U.S. citizens who have a household income below a certain level. Its coverage varies by state and may not cover all mental health services, depending on location and the mental health concern(s). A formal diagnosis may also be required prior to support coverage. Specific details can be found on Medicaid’s website.
- Dental Lifeline Network – Nationally provides access to dental care and education for people who cannot afford it and:
- Have a permanent disability or
- Who are elderly: ages 65 or older or
- Who are medically fragile
- National Office: 303-534-5360